AJA openGear 1-Channel 3G-SDI/LC Multi-Mode LC Fiber Transceiver with DashBoard Support
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic.
- Inputs: 1x3G-SDI BNC; 1x Multi-Mode LC Fiber.
- Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI BNC; 1xl Multi-Mode LC Fiber.
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard.
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs.
- Automatic detection and reclocking.
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select.
- Nominal Wavelength: 850 nm.
- Power: 2.5 watts.
- Hot swap capable.
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71476
- SKU: OG-FIDO-TR-MM
The AJA openGear 1-Channel 3G-SDI/LC Multi-Mode LC Fiber Transceiver with DashBoard Support offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI Fiber conversion, allowing for cable runs up to 700 m (2296 ft) for OM4 and 300 m (984 ft) for OM3 for Multi-Mode fiber optic cables - useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
Both Fiber and 3G-SDI inputs are reclocked with best in class input jitter tolerance. 3G-SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. Both signal paths are independent and can be different rates. Supports Multi-Mode fiber cable.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
Download DashBoard Software
DashBoard software offers quick and convenient configuration and control of openGear cards on macOS, Windows and Linux.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication. Optional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards.