AKG D5S Handheld Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- On/Off Switch
- Dual shockmount capsule
- Protection against handling noise
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5802
- SKU: 3138X00090
The AKG D5 is a supercardioid, handheld dynamic microphone designed to accurately capture vocals during performances. The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective at eliminating off-axis noise and feedback. The capsule features a dual shockmount for enhanced protection against handling noise. The D5 is a rugged handheld microphone with the sonic characteristics necessary to cut through loud stage performances.
- An on/off switch is provided for added control.
- The supercardioid polar pattern provides a focused pickup pattern for enhanced feedback and noise suppression.
- The rugged D5 features a dual shockmount capsule for enhanced protection against handling noise.
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm accurately reproduces vocals.
|Frequency Response||70Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76 dB|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)|
|Output Impedance||< / = 600 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||51 x 185.2mm|