AVPro Edge Digital Audio Extender Over CAT
Email me when stock arrives
The AVPro Edge Digital Audio Extender Over CAT is useful for sending the digital audio signal up to 150m away at high quality. The units can switch between Coaxial and Optical digital signals and can be powered by either USB or power adapter allowing users flexibility of choice between power sources. With its elegant and compact design, user-friendly operation and easy installation, the Digital Audio Extender is ideal tool for extending digital audio from one location to another.
- Extension of digital audio signals like Dolby, Digital & DTS
- Ideal for return audio from displays to rack for distribution of audio from on display apps
- Supports Coaxial or Optical digital audio S/PDIF signal
- Supports stereo and multi-channel digital audio such as LPCM 2 CH, Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1 CH
- Supports industry standard Category 5/5e/6 cable
- Digital audio S/PDIF performance sampling rate 96 kHz
- Supports single Coaxial input to Coaxial signal output
- Supports single Optical input to Optical signal output
- Bi-Directional PoE (only one power supply needed).
- Point-to-point digital audio extension (150m)
- Bringing digital audio from app (Netflix, Hulu, Etc…) enabled displays to the head end (rack) for further distribution
- Sending digital audio standalone and video separately to address legacy AVR’s
- Retrofitting existing infrastructure with audio transmission