The Aputure V-control UFC-1s USB Focus Controller is a handheld USB host device designed to control certain Canon DSLR cameras that use Canon's USB protocol. The follow focus can work in both still and video mode. Its seven versatile buttons and center control wheel can help you quickly focus adjustment & precisely focus. It can also set ISO, Aperture, the speed of shutter & exposure.
- One Key Switch Between Still and Video Mode
- Focus can be Adjusted by Using the Center Control Wheel when Live-View is Turned on
- Total exposure control; Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, Total live-view control; Precise focus & Digital zoom
- LCD Display for Adjustment Settings ; Multiple Focus Options in Still Mode & Four Focus Point presets in Video Mode
- Supports firmware updates via USB
- Power Supply: DC 3.0V (AA 1.5V X2)
- Current: =50MA
- Dimensions: 114.5(L) X 57.5(W) X 49.2(H) MM
- Standby Time: >80hours
- Working Time: >40hours
- Camera compatibility: Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 60D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 1100D, etc
- All Canon, Sigma, Tokina and Tamron autofocus lenses are known to function.
- Manual focus lenses will not have focus control, but other functions such as settings changes or video start/stop will work.