Aputure V-Grip VG-1 Canon DSLR camera remote handle
- Product: #32018
- SKU: VG-1
The Aputure V-Grip allows you to operate your camera remotely with ergonomic controls that fit in the palm of your hand. With smooth and precise focus control, it’s a first-rate tool for a distinguished Documentarian or wedding Videographer. The V-Grip also operates the video start/stop button, digital zoom and the adjustment of settings for your camera.
Compatible with: Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 60D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 1100D.
Note: The V-Grip returns to FV (focus control) mode when AV (aperture control) mode is inactive for 10 seconds. The unit turns off after 30 minutes of inactivity. Also, manufacturer firmware changes to lenses may disable autofocus functionality.
- Control Focus with a Single Hand
- Control video start/stop button, Digital zoom and Camera settings
- Can be mounted to any Tripod, Rig or Crane
- Ergonomic Design for comfortable operating
- Can be used at longer distances with a USB extension cable
- Power Supply: DC 3.0V (AA 1.5V X2)
- Current: =40mA
- Dimensions: 148 X 44X 36mm
- Standby Time: 80hours
- Working Time: 40hours
- Aputure V-Grip VG-1 x 1
- Handle fittings x 1
- Rig mount x 1
- Metal column x 1
- Lock lever x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Firmware upgrade cable x 1
- User manual x 1