- Cardioid polar pattern
- High SPL handling
- Low profile design
The PRO 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for capturing instruments and vocals in professional recording and sound reinforcement applications. It can be used with guitars, overheads, piano, group vocals, and X/Y style stereo capturing when used in tandem. The microphone's cardioid element features a low-mass design for maximum SPL handling, resulting in accurate reproduction of dynamic signal sources such as drums and percussion, without noise and distortion. The cardioid polar pattern minimises noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, reducing feedback and ambiance. The low profile of the PRO 37 enables flexible placement and positioning. It includes a microphone stand clamp, an adapter, a windscreen, and a soft protective pouch.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid polar pattern minimises noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
High SPL Handling
The low-mass diaphragm provides high SPL handling, resulting in minimised noise and distortion caused by peaking, transient audio signal.
Low Profile Design
The low profile design enables easy microphone positioning and placement.
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||65 dB|
|Maximum SPL||141 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||112 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||2.0 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
In The Box
- Audio Technica Pro 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT8405a Snap-in Microphone Stand Clamp
- AT8159 Small Foam Windscreen
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Audio Technica Pro 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Manufacturer: Audio Technica
- Model: PRO37
- SKU: PRO37
- RM Product #: 32395
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty on all Audio Technica products. 5 year limited warranty on all Audio Technica Wired Microphones.