Audio Technica ATH-M50X Bluetooth Headphones
Email me when stock arrives
The Audio Technica ATH-M50X Bluetooth Headphones feature sound reproduction from 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets, and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils. Together, they are designed to provide both clear audio and rich, deep bass. To help further enhance audio fidelity, the ATH-M50X features padded noise-isolating earcups, and aptX/AAC codec support.
Built-in controls on the left earcup let you control your Bluetooth-compatible device. Use the built-in microphone and earcup buttons with your smartphone to answer and make hands-free calls. The buttons also control volume and music playback. With just a touch of the left earcup, you can give voice commands or make requests of your mobile device's digital assistant software.
Go Wired or Wireless
The M50xBT wireless headphones have the added feature of a 3.5mm jack and include a 3.9' audio cable. If your battery is running low, or you need to connect to a wired audio source, you can convert the M50xBT into a pair of wired headphones. The 3.9' cable includes an in-line mic and controls so you won't lose the ability to manage your audio or conduct hands-free calls.
Multi-Day Battery Life
The built-in LiPo batteries have enough capacity to power the M50xBT headphones for up to 40 hours of continuous playback. When you finally do need to recharge, just use the included 1' micro-USB charging cable.
In addition to the convenient 90° swivel earcups, the M50xBT over-ear headphones features a collapsible design that helps to make it easy to throw them into the included pouch.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Delivers deep and accurate bass response along with clear sound reproduction over a wide frequency range
- Touch control provides convenient access to your smartphone’s voice assist
- Mic and button controls built into the earcup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Up to 40 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Collapsible design for space-saving portability
- 1.2 m cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app for iOS and Android, which provides an array of convenient tools and features
|Driver Size||45 mm|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Design||Over-Ear (Circumaural), Over-the-Head|
|Frequency Response||15 Hz to 28 kHz (Wireless)|
|Controls/Microphone Location||Cable, Earpiece|
|Number of Mics||1|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-44 dB at 1 kHz / 1 V|
|Audio Compatibility||AAC, SBC, aptX|
|Bluetooth Power Class||2|
|Wireless Range||10.1 m|
|Audio Connector||3.5 mm|
|Headphone Charging Port||Micro-USB|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Runtime||40 Hours (BT)|
|Recharge Time||7 Hours|