Audio Technica ATM73A Live Headworn Mic Condenser Cardioid
- Ideal for hands-free operation.
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband
- Belt-mounted power module
- Cardioid polar pattern
Email me when stock arrives
The Audio-Technica ATM73A is a head-worn microphone ideal for drummers, keyboard players and anyone in need of hands free microphone operation. The comfortable, unobtrusive headband design features a side-of-mouth pickup. The cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source while minimising off-axis noise and feedback. The microphone is terminated with a switchcraft TA3-female connector, the included AT8531 phantom power supply id belt mounted and provides the standard XLR output.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation.
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup.
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Frequency Response||40-15,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||PHANTOM: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
BATTERY: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||PHANTOM: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
BATTERY: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Output Impedance||PHANTOM: 200 ohms
BATTERY: 270 ohms
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type from power module|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 10 mm (Diameter)
Power Module: 84 x 63 x 22mm (HxWxD)
|Weight||Microphone: 31 g
Power Module: 139 g