Samson Portable PA Loudspeaker XPL300 has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The most comprehensive version of the redesigned Expedition Series, the XPL300 is a powered loudspeaker with a built-in 4-channel stereo mixer and 24-bit digital effects processing. With its new lightweight amplifier design, you can be sure this loudspeaker is as portable as it is all-inclusive. Whether you're looking for a rugged and versatile loudspeaker enclosure that consistently delivers big sound, or a complete professional audio system in a highly mobile package, the XPL300 is the answer. We've even integrated an on-board iPod dock for easy playback with the world's most popular music player.
The XPL300's mixer features two bands of equalization, two mic/line channels and a stereo channel with a mic preamp. RCA inputs also allow you to easily connect a CD, mini disk or cassette player. The 24-bit digital processing section consists of ten high quality presets that provide a wide array of options when it comes to finding your ideal sound. Versatile and easy to use, the mixer also lets you daisy-chain additional enclosures in stereo.
The XPL300 has a Class D amplifier capable of producing up to 200 watts RMS. It also includes built-in limiting. Utilizing a Class D power amplifier section provides very low current draw and very low inrush current. As a result, the amplifier gives off very low heat, is 85% efficient and the RB2030 (optional battery) will last much longer due to the lower current draw.
Finally, we improved the 12-inch heavy-duty low frequency driver and 1.5-inch titanium high frequency compression driver while utilizing an exclusive Samson designed crossover. The result is clear, powerful audio with articulate highs and full-bodied lows. This kind of sound in a durable, portable enclosure makes the XPL300 an obvious choice for a reliable, resilient PA loudspeaker.
- Integrated iPod® dock
- Excellent powered speaker for public address, music playback or floor monitoring
- 200 watts of high quality, lightweight Class D power
- Custom designed, heavy-duty, 12-inch low frequency driver with 1.5-inch voice coil
- 1.5-inch titanium compression driver with 1-inch exit
- Built-in 4-channel stereo mixer with studio-quality 24-bit DSP effects
- Durable high-impact polypropylene cabinet with scuff-resistant textured finish
- Integral 1 3/8-inch pole-mount receptacle
- Heavy-duty steel grill
- Built-in wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- Operates on AC Power or with the optional RB2030 rechargeable battery
- Compatible with Samson Wireless Micro Systems