The Ultimate Tone Toolbox for Bass / Acoustic / Electric Guitar and Keyboard Amp Modeling
If a lack of money and floor space is all that's been standing between you a roomful of vintage guitar amps and effects pedals, get ready to love the BASS V-AMP. It comes loaded with 32 amp models, 23 speaker cabinet models and 16 classic effects.
The BASS V-AMP's 32 amp models are organized into three groups: ACOUSTIC, KEYBOARD and GUITAR. Just twist the dedicated dial to plug into unbelievably authentic simulations of the greatest bass sounds from the 1950s to today. When you select an amp model, a speaker cabinet model is automatically selected. But if you'd prefer a different model, just go to EDIT>CABINETS, then use the BANK UP/DOWN buttons to navigate through all 15 options.
Just like on an actual bass amp, you've got a three-band EQ, GAIN, VOLUME and MASTER VOLUME dials. There's even a COMPRESSOR dial for tight, smooth tone with a variable attack. By holding the TAP button, the TREBLE dial becomes a PRESENCE control. This enables the adjustment of a high-frequency filter that can add or remove a "shimmer" from the BASS V-AMP's tone.
- 32 authentic virtual amp models freely combinable with 23 awesome speaker cabinet simulations
- Stereo multi-effects including ULTRABASS, synth, delay/loop sampler, chorus, flanger, rotary speaker, voice box, auto wah, phaser, ambience and reverb
- 125 memory locations including original artist presets
- Intuitive user interface with direct display of all essential settings
- Additional effect parameters directly accessible on the unit; Tap-tempo function allows real-time adjustment of effects speed parameter
- 4 renowned distortion and overdrive stomp boxes with adjustable Drive, Tone, Boost and Split
- Dedicated wah pedal and studio compressor effects
- Effective Presence, Deep and sweepable Shift/Shape controls for all amp models
- Sweepable 24 dB Butterworth frequency crossover for bi-amping operation
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along with a CD, drum computer or MIDI playback for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output with virtual speaker simulation for recording and live applications
- Gig bag and dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control included
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows editor software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs and software visit the product page at Behringer.com