Behringer UCA202 - 2 Input / 2 Output USB/Audio Interface with Digital Output
- Ultra-flexible audio interface
- High-resolution 48kHz convertors
- Works with a PC or Mac
- Powered via USB bus
- Product: #2313
- SKU: BEUCA202
The Behringer UCA202 is an ultra-compact, bus-powered interface that can link a Windows or Mac computer with any audio gear. There is no setup or special drivers needed.
The interface provides two analogue inputs and outputs, as well as an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output.
The U-CONTROL download area at Behringer's website offers a huge software package for recording and editing making the interface a complete audio solution, which provides a connection between the analogue and digital domain.
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects instruments, mixer etc. with a computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48kHz convertors for high-end audio quality
- Works with a PC or Mac - no setup or drivers required
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB bus - no external power supply needed
- Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
|Analogue Input||2 x RCA phono|
|Analogue Output||2 x RCA phono|
|Digital Output||1 x TosLink S/PDIF optical|
|System Requirements||Mac OS X and Windows XP|
|Specialities||No drivers needed|