Professional Guitar Amp Modeling and Multi-Effects Processor with 24-Bit/96 kHz Digital Output and ULTRA-G Cabinet Simulation
If a lack of money and floor space is all that's been standing between you and a collection of vintage guitar amps and effects pedals, get ready to love the rack-mountable V-AMP PRO. It comes loaded with 32 amp models, 15 speaker cabinet models and 16 classic effects.
The V-AMP PRO's 32 amp models are organized into four groups: CLEAN, BLUES, METAL and ROCK. Just twist the dedicated dial to plug into unbelievably authentic simulations of the greatest British and American tube amps from the 1950s to today. You even get models of uncommon—yet renowned—boutique tube amps! When you select an amp model, a speaker cabinet model is automatically selected. But if you'd prefer a different model, just go to EDIT>CABINETS, then use the BANK UP/DOWN buttons to navigate through all 15 options.
Just like on an actual guitar amp, you've got a three-band EQ, GAIN, REVERB, VOLUME and MASTER VOLUME dials. By holding the TAP button, the TREBLE dial becomes a PRESENCE control. This enables the adjustment of a high-frequency filter that can add or remove a "shimmer" from the V-AMP PRO's tone.
- 32 authentic simulations of most popular guitar amplifiers freely combinable with 15 awesome speaker cabinet simulations
- Stereo multi-effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations including 50 original artist presets
- Intuitive user interface with direct display of all essential settings
- Additional effect parameters directly accessible on the unit; Tap-tempo function allows real-time adjustment of effects speed parameter
- Dedicated reverb control adds 1 of 9 available stereo reverb types to any amp, speaker or effects setting
- Additional authentic cabinet simulation designed by Juergen Rath
- Presence control adjusts a High-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Stereo ¼” Line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
- Balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G cabinet simulation
- Post DSP stereo inserts for connection of external effects
- BNC wordclock input for external sample rate synchronization up to 96 kHz
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF connectors allow usage as an all-purpose A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz digital output
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows editor software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs visit the product page at Behringer.com