Blind Spot Gear Tile Light Solo - Open Box Special
- 150W Tungsten Equivalent, 120° Beam
- 5700K Colour Temperature Output
- 0 to 100% Flicker-Free Dimming
- 6 x Dimming Indicator LEDs
- Integrated On/Off and 5-Step Dimmer
- Product: #51912
- SKU: BSG-1102-001-01-OB
Open Box Special - Slightly damaged orange filter, otherwise in perfect working condition.
Featuring an equivalent light output of a 150W tungsten light fixture, this Blind Spot Gear Tile Light Solo takes advantage of single surface emitter technology, which uses high-density blue LEDs to excite a phosphor coated diffusion sheet producing a soft bright white output with a 120° beam spread and a colour temperature of 5700K. It is capable of flicker free dimming from 0 to 100%, and the fixture's integrated on/off button is also a 5-step dimmer control. An analogue thumbwheel remote dimmer plugs into the side of the fixture, and the 6 embedded LEDs on the side of the fixture indicate the light's power.
The fixture draws a mere 22W and can be powered remotely by a 3.5mm connector or by an L-series type battery. The fixture is daylight balanced at 5700K, and it includes a CTO correction gel that attaches to the fixtures emitting surface using static electricity, so no clips or frames are needed. Two 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes, one on the bottom and one on the side enable mounting of the fixture, or can be used to attach accessories to the fixture itself. An included carry bag protects your fixture during transport and storage.
- The SSE (single source emitter) works in a similar fashion as remote phosphor technology, with high-density blue emitters exciting phosphors embedded in a sheet of diffusion. However, the Tile Light Solo is much thinner than traditional remote phosphor fixtures, and it features a 120° beam spread.
- The fixture can be dimmed from 100 to 0% brightness without suffering from flicker at normal and even high-speed shooting.
- The back of the fixture features two 1/4"-20 threaded holes, which can be used to mount accessories including the L-series type battery plate. Blind Spot Gear recommends mounting the dimmer knob to the side of the unit, and not the back.
- An included ball joint accessory shoe to 1/4"-20 adapter enables mounting the fixture to a camera with an accessory shoe.
- The included power supply supports international voltage and frequencies, and comes with interchangeable plugs.
- The included charging plate connects to an included USB cable and permits charging of the battery by USB port.
|Lamp Type||LED (single surface emitter)|
|Dimming||Range: 0 to 100%
Control Port: 2.5mm, 4-pin jack
|Beam Angle||120° (half peak angle)|
|Photometrics||1.0' / 0.3 m: 5742 lux
1.6' / 0.5 m: 2067 lux
3.3' / 1.0 m: 517 lux
|Power Consumption||Max: 22 W, 3.5 A (at 6.5 VDC)|
|Power Connector||3.5mm DC barrel|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.4 x 7.8 x 1.9 cm|