(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sescom SES-A-V-SYNC A/V Lip-Sync CorrectorProduct #15943 | SKU SES-A-V-SYNC |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Corrects Delays Between Audio & Video
- For Cable TV, Set-Top Boxes & More
- High-Resolution 48 kHz Audio Sample Rate
- Zero Delay Signal Bypass Option
- Up to 24-bit Resolution
The affordable and compact Sescom SES-A-V-SYNC A/V Lip-Sync Corrector is a left/right in-out audio and video synchronisation corrector, which essentially fixes audio delays between audio and video. When distributing video over long distances through multiple devices, there can be a noticeable delay which results in audio being played before the video. This also happens when the audio from a source is sent to an amplifier over analogue lines, while the video is send to the display over HDMI or digital lines. The SES-A-V-SYNC fixes this "lag" and it can be manually adjusted, which means that the audio delay can be set from 0 to 300 ms in set increments. This will allow you to perfectly sync your programme's audio and video and greatly enhance your audio/video experience.
- Use it for your home theatre, cable TV, set-top box, showroom display and more
- High-resolution 48 kHz audio sample rate
- Zero delay signal bypass option
- Low power consumption
- Up to 24-bit resolution
- Powered by an included external universal AC/DC adapter
|Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Adjustment Range||0 - 300 ms (in set increments)|
|Power Supply||Universal AC/DC adapter|
|Power Input||AC 100 - 240 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||4.45 x 4.45 x 2.54cm|
In The Box
- Sescom SES-A-V-SYNC A/V Lip-Sync Corrector
- External Universal AC/DC Adapter