(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Neutrik NBB75DFIB-P Isolated BNC Chassis ConnectorProduct #21861 | SKU NBB75DFIB-P |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Neutrik NBB75DFIB-P Isolated BNC Chassis Connector is a feed-through connector in a black D-shape housing (audio industry standard). This is a protruding-version connector that makes locking and unlocking of conventional BNC cable connectors easy. This connector features a true 75 Ω design for serial and digital (HD) signals. The machined brass connector body provides rugged and non-abrasive connection for long term use.
- Gold-plated cage-type center contact
- True 75 Ω design meets stringent HD requirements
- Isolated panel mount helps solve potential grounding problems and prevents common mode influence with other connections conducted over the same panel ground potential
- Standard D-shape housing
- Protruding bulkhead jack makes locking and unlocking of conventional BNC cable connectors easy
- Color coding possible
- Closed contact robust design makes this connector highly robust
- Gold-plated cage-type clip offers ideal shielding and low contact resistance
||BNC 75 Ω
||HD, SDI, Video, AES/EBU, composite, YUV, RGB, RGBH, and RGBHV
||≤3 mΩ (inner)
||≤1.03 / >37 dB up to 1 GHz
≤1.05 / >32 dB up to 2 GHz
≤1.08 / >28 dBu
||>1,000 mating cycles
||Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3), 0.2 µm AuCo (Center contact)
Shell: Polyacetal (POM) (Insulation Shell)
Shell Plating: Optalloy
D-Shape Housing: Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1) gal black chrome plating
||IEC 6016908, MIL 348A
||-22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||1.34 x 1.02 x 1.22" (34 x 26 x 31 mm)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review