(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Neutrik NE8MC-B-1 etherCON Cable Connector Carrier features a black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck, and boot. The boot (same as that in X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters ranging from 0.13 to 0.31” (3.5 to 8mm). It is for non-preassembled cables only. The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to a highly robust lockable solution. Note: Cable connector carrier does not include an RJ45 plug.
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged die-cast shell and unique chuck-type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection
||0.31" (8 mm)
||>1,000 mating cycles
||Polyamide (PA 6)
||Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||-22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C)
|Dimensions (Ø x L)
||0.74 x 2.63" (19 x 67 mm)