(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Neutrik NE8MC RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier is designed for preassembled RJ45 plugs that consist of shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing, and boot. It is packed with 2 cable protection elements for a cable diameter either up to 0.19” (5mm) or 0.31” (8mm). The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. Note: Cable connector carrier does not include an RJ45 plug.
- RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged die-cast shell and unique chuck-type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
||0.31" (8 mm) maximum
||>1,000 mating cycles
||Polyamide (PA 6)
||Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||-22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C)
|Dimensions (Ø x L)
||0.74 x 2.67" (19 x 68 mm)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review