(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Neutrik NE8MC6-MO etherCON CAT6 Cable Connector Set includes a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell with a Push-Pull locking system, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief, and a CAT6 RJ45 plug. The set can accommodate STP und UTP cables with an O.D ranging from 0.21 to 0.25” (5.5 to 6.5mm) and a gauge of AWG 22 to 28 solid or stranded wire. This self-termination version is water protected according to IP65.
- Complies with CAT6 specifications according to TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173
- CAT6 compliant data rate up to 10 GBit/s
- Dust and waterproof in mated condition (IP65 rated)
- Shielded system high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Push-Pull mating for securing and proven locking system
- Unique Neutrik chuck-type strain relief
- Color coding with accessory BXX to guarantee IP65 protection; boot has to be mounted with the metal ring of the NE8MC6-MO connector
||0.21 to 0.25" (5.5 to 6.5 mm)
||>1,000 mating cycles
||28 to 22 AWG
||Polyamide (PA 6 15% GR)
||0.7 µm Au over 1.2 µm Ni plating
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30% GR)
||Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||CAT6: Molex part number 44915-0021
||UL 94 HB
||CAT6, Class E according to TIA/EIA 586B, IEC11801, EN 50173
||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review