Canare 244U-DVJBW / Digital Patchbay (6 x 24 / Normal Through)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #23117
- SKU: 244U-DVJBW
The Canare 244U-DVJBW / Digital Patchbay (6 x 24 / Normal Through) is used to quickly change the path of select signals without the need for dedicated switching equipment. It comes loaded with 72 DVJB-W 75 ohm dual video jacks and is compatible with HD-SDI, Serial Digital Video, and NTSC Analog.
With a frequency ranging from DC to 3.0 GHz and a return loss of 20 dB, the Digital Patchbay is ideal for use in OB vans and small production studios as well as for HDTV upgrades. Thanks to its compact size (19 x 7 x 3.3" / 483 x 176 x 85 mm) and an easy front mount assembly, this 4RU patch panel proves suitable for satellite headends and broadband telecom sites, where rack space is minimal.
In addition to Canare's rotary switch, this lightweight alloy patchbay also comes with beryllium copper and gold-plated center contacts.
- Used to quickly change the path of select signals without dedicated switching equipment
- Loaded with 72 DVJB-W 75ohm dual video jacks and offers a normal through circuit
- Compatible with HD-SDI, Serial Digital Video, and NTSC Analog
- Offers bandwidth ranging from DC to 3.0 GHz and a return loss of 20 dB
- Ideal for use in OB vans and small production studios as well as for HDTV upgrades
- Compact size (483 x 176 x 85 mm / 19 x 7 x 3.3")
- Easy front mount assembly
- Suitable for satellite headends and broadband telecom sites
- Equipped with Canare's proprietary rotary switch
- 4RU lightweight alloy body with beryllium copper and gold-plated centre contacts
||6 x 24
||483 x 176 x 85mm (19 x 7 x 3.3")
|Shipping Weight||8.4 kg (18.5 lb)|
|Box Dimensions (WxHxD)||31 x 21 x 60 cm (12.25 x 8.1 x 23.5")|