The K-Tek Stingray Junior Audio Mixer/Recorder Bag with Rain Bib Kit is designed for audio professionals utilising small rigs that have a few wireless receivers and transmitters. The B&H kit features a KSTGJ Stingray Junior Audio Mixer/Recorder bag, an adjustable shelf divider, a clear shield, stealth cover, shoulder strap, and a KSRB2 Rain Bib with a carry pouch.
The K-Tek Stingray Junior is an audio mixer recorder bag designed for small rigs with a couple of wireless receivers and transmitters. Like its larger brethren, the Stingray Junior offers a dual full vertical frame that allows the bag to better stand on its own, while protecting equipment and providing full access to the sides and bottom of the mixer recorder to access connectors and media. The large trap door on the bottom and zippered side access panels complement the accessibility offered by the frame and further ease setup, cabling, and battery swaps.
Oversized side pockets offer plenty of room to store NP batteries, while Hook-and-Loop access allows cabling from side pockets into the main compartment. A separate front compartment can be expanded or closed tight and is protected by a rigid front panel. Various cable pass-through locations and smart storage points allow for versatility when using various equipment choices and recording environments. Web loops, Molle straps, and D-Rings offer plenty of rigging points for additional accessories and allow the Stingray Jr. to be connected by harnesses and waist-belts. The built-in kickstand allows the bag to sit at an angle when placed on a tabletop or when resting on the ground. The Stingray Jr. ships with an adjustable shelf divider, a shoulder strap, a clear shield, and a stealth cover.
Designed for use with the Stingray harness (available separately), the KSRB2 bib from K-Tek is engineered to effectively protect your audio bag and equipment against rain and splashes when working in the field.
The KSRB2 comes packaged in a storage pouch (included) which conveniently attaches to the harness for transportation. When the weather changes, quickly access and deploy the bib by clipping it onto the shoulder straps and hooks, and easily cinch it for a tight fit around the bag. The waterproof zippers ensure protected access to your gear.
The bib features an elastic top piece which further reduces the potential for rain penetration by stretching across just below the harness hooks and laying flat against the wearer's chest. This wrap-around design also helps eliminate ballooning up of bib in windy conditions.
- Rigid internal vertical frame for strength and stability
- Side Pockets large enough to hold NP batteries with cup adapters
- Bottom trap door for fast access and convenience
- Built in kick-stand for table mixing
- Collapsible front pocket with Molle Straps and hard protective front
- Comes with Clear Shield, Stealth Cover and Shoulder Strap
- Perfect companion for the optional K-Tek Waist belt and is fully compatible with the optional Stingray Harness.
- Top piece with elastic edge further reduces rain penetration
- Wrap-around design cradles the bag to protect from splashes and prevents bib from ballooning in windy conditions
- Clips onto harness shoulder straps and hooks, or into sides and/or back of the harness for a tight fit around the bag
- Deploys quickly and easily
- Waterproof zippers ensure easy access to the mixer and bag combination
- Packaged in a convenient pouch that also attaches to the harness
- Audio Developments AD162
- Fostex FM-3
- Fostex FM-4
- Fostex FR-2LE
- Kamesan KS-T2000
- PSC DVPROMIX3
- PSC Alphamix
- Rolls MX124
- Shure FP33
- Sonosax SX-R4
- Sonosax SX-R4+
- SoundDevices MixPre-10M
- SoundDevices MixPre-10T
- Sound Devices 633
- Sound Devices 744t
- Sound Devices 302
- Tascam DR-680mkII
- Wendt X3
- Zaxcom Maxx
- Zoom F8
- Zoom F4
|K-Tek Stingray Junior - Audio Mixer Recorder Bag|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Internal: 22.0 x 9.0 x 20.0 cm|
External: 32.0 x 16.0 x 23.0 cm
|K-Tek KSRB2 Rain Bib for Stingray Harness|