(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The charcoal UltraFit Sling Strap For Women from Joby provides a safe and rapid way to carry and use your DSLR, CSC (compact system camera) or super zoom camera. The special S-curve design is custom created to prevent the strap from uncomfortably cutting across your chest.
The UltraFit is designed for immediate access to your camera by providing a smooth glide up to eye level. With Joby's SpeedCinch System, you can quickly adjust the strap to your comfort and shooting style. Simply pull your camera and the circular chest pivot ring in opposite directions. This custom fits the strap to the contour of your body. The strap locks in the rear for added security when moving around or in crowded places.
The 1/4" thumbscrew easily screws into the tripod socket of your camera. A built-in ball bearing inside the 1/4"-20 screw allows your camera to spin or rotate negating the need to remove the strap at all. The strap's Pivot Ring gives you the freedom to conform the strap to fit your body in a way that is both comfortable and secure. The strap is designed to evenly distribute the weight of your camera thereby minimizing strain on back, neck and muscles.
Construction of the strap is by a heat press binding technique that eliminates loose threads and any abrasive points that cause irritation while in use. Soft-edged webbing conforms to your body and is comfortable no matter where you wear the strap. Joby's UltraFit Sling Strap For Women is backed by a two-year warranty.
S-Curve Shaped Pad for Comfort
- A curved pad prevents the strap cutting uncomfortably across your chest
- The strap provides rapid access to your camera with a smooth glide up to eye level
UltraFit Layered Pad Technology
- Distributes weight evenly for better support, comfort; combines four fabrics to create a strap pad that is lightweight and still evenly distributes the weight of a DSLR or CSC (compact system camera)
Pivot Ring for Comfort
- Sliding ring that allows you to conform the strap to your body's shape
- Keeps the camera close to your body; eliminates bouncing, swinging or drops
- This allows you to secure the strap in cinched mode to prevent slippage or when you're walking through a crowd
Heat Press Binding Technique
- Eliminates loose threads or abrasive points on the strap
- Soft-edged webbing conforms to your body's shape so you can wear the strap in a position that is most comfortable; assures a smooth glide when you need to shoot
Ball Bearing for Mobility and Stability
- Interior ball bearing inside the 1/4"-20 attachment allows your camera to spin and rotate without unscrewing it from the strap; 1/4"-20 attachment easily connects to your camera's tripod socket
- Lightweight, strong and as secure as metal
||EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)
Glass-filled nylon plastic
||1/4"-20 thumbscrew mounts to camera's tripod socket
||64.0 x 1.7" (162.6 x 4.3 cm)
||3.1 oz (87.9 g)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review