Lowepro Transit Backpack 350 AW (Slate Grey)
- Hold DSLR, 2 Lenses, Flash & Accessories
- Fits DSLR with 300mm f/2.8 Lens Attached
- Zippered Compartment for 15" Laptop
- Quick Side-Access to DSLR
- Internal Padded Dividers
Email me when stock arrives
The slate grey Transit Backpack 350 AW from Lowepro is versatile travel bag made of weather-resistant 600D polyester. It can accommodate a DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 or a 300mm f/2.8 lens attached, two additional lenses, a flash and accessories, including a compact tripod. There is also a dedicated compartment at the back of the backpack that will accommodate most 15" laptops.
The modular UltraFlex internal divider system allows you to choose one of two compartment configurations for your photo gear in the bag. The first is the dual compartment option featuring a separate top area and a main camera area with quick side-access to your DSLR with a 70-200mm sized lens attached.
The second configuration can be created by opening the zipper on the front flap all the way around. The top compartment has a red tab on the bottom that can be pulled up to separate the hook and loop field and pushed down to combine the two compartments and create a more spacious main compartment in the bag. Pushing down the tab also reveals a padded holder that is contoured to support your DSLR when a 300mm f/2.8 lens is attached. The rest of your gear can be arranged using the padded dividers in the remaining space next to the attached lens.
For storing smaller items, the Transit Backpack has a hidden passport pocket on the outside of the front flap and a zippered accessory pocket with a key ckeychainp on the inside. There are two open mesh pockets along the back inside the top compartment. For carrying the bag, you can use the backpack straps as well as the nylon webbed grab handle at the top of the bag.
- Laptops from different brands vary in size, please verify that the dimensions of your model will fit inside the laptop compartment
- Hideaway tripod mount secures a compact tripod to side of backpack using a pull-out tripod cup and nylon strap with quick-release buckle
- Included all-weather cover hidden at bottom front of bag can keep gear dry in rain or snow
- SlipLock attachment loops allow optional pouches to be secured to sides of bag
- Retractable waist and sternum straps add support when wearing the bag and can be tucked away when not in use
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack Straps, Top Handle, Waist Belt|
|Camera Support Strap||Tripod|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||15.0"|
|Laptop/Tablet Compartment Dimensions||37.1 x 26.7 cm|
|Exterior Material||Nylon, Polyester|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Water Resistance||Rain Cover|
|Interior Dimensions||27 x 15 x 42 cm|