The Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 II AW Lens Case (Black) is a water-resistant 600 denier TXP ripstop nylon backpack with 2000 denier ballistic nylon trim designed to carry and protect a pro SLR camera with a lens up to 600mm f/4 attached and a lens hood. It has a lens stabilizer that helps protect the long lenses and an adjustable collar holds the camera and lens securely in place.
There is a front accessory pocket and a tripod mount that can carry a tripod upright for better balance. The fully adjustable, built-in harness includes a padded back pad with lumbar support, CollarCut straps and a removable, padded waistbelt. There are attachment loops on the shoulder straps that take optional SlipLock add-ons. The All Weather Cover protects the pack and the gear from dust, sand, rain, or snow.
Water-resistant 600 denier TXP ripstop nylon backpack with 2000 denier ballistic nylon trim designed to carry and protect a pro SLR camera with a lens up to 600mm f/4 attached and a lens hood
- Holds an SLR with 600mm f/4 Attached
- Water-resistant 600D TXP Ripstop Pack
- Lens Stabilizer
- Adjustable Collar
- CollarCut Backpack Straps
- Removable, Padded Waistbelt
- All Weather Cover
- Meets current FAA requirements for carry on bags 1
- Requirements are subject to change always check with the carrier close
- Lens stabilizer helps protect long lenses
- Adjustable collar holds the camera and lens securely in place
- Front accessory pocket
- Tripod mount can carry a tripod upright for better balance
- Padded back pad with lumbar support
- Fully adjustable CollarCut backpack straps
- Removable, padded waistbelt
Attachment loops on the shoulder straps can take optional SlipLock add-ons
All Lowepro products are inventive, purpose built and designed to protect your valuable equipment. Protecting your camera gear, digital devices or personal items is the primary concern as we design and manufacture our products. Lowepro is The Trusted Original and professional photographers have relied on our products since 1967. They carry our bags all over the world—in every kind of climate and in every kind of condition—and rely on our inventive designs to provide protection, accessibility, comfort and durability they can trust.
Note: Does not include pictured accessories