- Fits Laptop with a Screen up to 17"
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-high Impact Copolymer
- Three-piece Foam Set Interior
- Built-in Pressure Equalisation Valve
The Pelican 1490 Attache/Computer Case with Foam is a watertight, dustproof and corrosion proof case with a slim attache design. It is designed to carry a laptop computer with a screen up to 17" and accessories. The case has a built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature and locking latches with keys. It is carried by a padded folding handle and an optional removable padded ergonomic shoulder strap.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Locking latches with keys
- Three-piece foam set consists of 1 convoluted lid foam, 1 main "pick and pluck" foam and one 1.0" bottom foam
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Padded folding carry handle
- IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Compatible with laptop computer with a screen up to 17"
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions||19.9 x 13.9 x 4.7" / 50.6 x 35.3 x 11.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||17.8 x 11.4 x 4.1" / 45.2 x 29 x 10.4 cm|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||41.0 lb / 18.5 kg|
|Weight||6.5 lb / 3 kg|