(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Pelican 1610TP Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black)Product #34201 | SKU 016100-0050-110 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- TrekPak Divider System Included
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
The Pelican 1610TP Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring, 4 easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalisation valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by 3 comfortable rubber over-moulded haul handles, a retractable handle and built-in wheels.
Besides being lighter than traditional padded dividers, the TrekPak Divider System and uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins, and an easy-to-use cutting tool. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections, and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. Extra divider material is included for occasions where your equipment requirements vary. 7/16" thick divider sections are made of waterproof, closed cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel that resists tearing and shredding. The TrekPak is combined with 2.54 cm bottom foam and lid foam to give your gear 360-degree protection.
- Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalisation valve
- Padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
- TrekPak insert with two perimeter pieces, two 20.3 cm dividers, two 58.4 cm dividers, cutter tool, 30 pins with 30 red pull tabs, plus a top and bottom foam piece.
- Temperature rating -23 to +99° C
- Top folding rubber over-moulded haul handle
- Two side rubber over-moulded haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
1610 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||63.0 x 50.0 x 30.2 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||55.4 x 42.4 x 26.9 cm|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||54.4 kg|
In The Box
- Pelican 1610TP Case (Black)
- Divider Kit for Pelican 1610 Large Protector Case
- 1613 O-Ring
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence