(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Pelican iM2875 Storm Case (Black)Product #709 | SKU IM2875-00001 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Exterior Dimensions: 24.9 x 23.7 x 13.1" (63.25 x 60.2 x 33.27cm) (LxWxH)
Interior Dimensions: 22.5 x 21.1 x 11.4" (57.15 x 53.59 x 28.96cm) (LxWxH)
Lid depth: 2.0" (5.08cm)
The Pelican iM2875 Storm Trak Case with Foam is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, lightweight retractable, telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport.
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
Exterior: HPX high performance resin
Interior: Multilayer cubed foam bottom
Interior: Convoluted foam pad in the lid.
Type of Closure
Six Press & Pull latches
Two unbreakable molded-in hasps
Hinges with integrated feet
Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
Items that need protection
Three padded handles
27 lbs (12.25kg)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Pelican iM2875 Storm Case (Black)
- RM Product #:
- Exterior Length:
- 63.2 cm
- Exterior Width:
- 60.2 cm
- Exterior Depth:
- 33.3 cm
- Interior Length:
- 57.1 cm
- Interior Width:
- 53.6 cm
- Interior Depth:
- 28.9 cm
- 11.16 kg
- Warranty Information:
- View warranty
- With Wheels
- Pelican Series:
- I Series