The SKB 3I-2015-10B-C Mil-Std Waterproof Case 10" Deep (Black) is an injection moulded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous moulded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, and automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve. It is transported by snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle, durable Injection moulded retractable pull handle and built-in roller blade wheels. It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, and the cases are lockable with a customer supplied padlock.
This case has a cubed foam interior.
- Injection moulded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
- ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
- MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water-vapour proof cases for transit and storage
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve
- Trigger release latch system is lockable with a customer supplied padlock
- Continuous moulded-in hinge for added protection
- Temperature rating = -40 to +71.11°C
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Durable Injection moulded retractable pull handle.
- Built-in roller blade wheels
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||56.6 x 47.8 x 30.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||52.1 x 39.4 x 25.4 cm|
|Interior Cubic Volume||0.051 m³|