SKB Trap X2 Drum Case (Black)Product #20615 | SKU 1SKB-TPX2
- Top Loading Case/Holds Six Cymbals,Snare
- Convenient, Removable Tray Storage
- Integrated Fold-Down Cymbal Vault
- Removable Lid / Carpeted Interior
- 4" Locking Wheels with Brakes
The black Trap X2 Drum Case from SKB is a smaller version of SKB's TPX-1 Drum Case but remains a durable, rotationally molded polyethylene case that can be used for storage or transport of your valuable drums. The removable lid reveals a spacious interior that contains a removable tray used for hardware, sticks or base pedals. There's also an integrated cymbal vault that contains four pads to hold six 20" cymbals.
The built-in 4" locking wheels provide easier maneuvering on stairs or backstage. The side lid handles make for easy lifting and rolling while the high-tension slide release buckle contains heavy-duty web straps for secure closure. SKB's Roto-X molding allows you to stack similar cases-a real bonus when traveling. The top loading case contains sturdy dual cinch straps for secure closure.
Rotational molding is a 3-stage heating process that results in evenness all around the edges of the case. The polyethylene material is inserted into a mold, and then gradually rotated until the material sticks to the edges of the mold in an even pattern. Once cooled, this plastic material forms a strong bond that minimizes sagging and potential collapse. This case is manufactured to such high standards that it comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Convenient fold down cymbal vault to hold six 20" cymbals
- Rotationally molded polyethylene
- Removable tray for bass pedal, stick, hardware storage
- Removable top
- Heavy-duty 4" locking wheels
- Convenient lid handles
- Sturdy high-tension slide release buckle / heavy-duty web straps
|Material||Rotationally molded / Linear Low Density Polyethylene
|Type of Closure||High-tension slide release buckle and heavy-duty web straps
||36.8 x 77.5 x 63.5 cm
||10.2 cm locking wheels
Side carry handles with 90° stop