(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Cinegears 6-605 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmitter 600MProduct #60943 | SKU 6-605 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Send Uncompressed 1080p60, 10-Bit, 4:2:2
- 2000'/600m Range
- Low Latency of <1 ms
- Uses Licence-Free 5 GHz Frequency Band
- Supports Any Ghost Eye Receiver
The Cinegears 6-605 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmitter 600M can transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2000' (600m). It safely supports up to four receivers (sold separately) simultaneously on each channel and is cross-compatible with any Ghost-Eye receiver model. (Unlike some of the other Ghost-Eye models in which the "M" figure represents the minimum transmission distance ensured, the 600 metre/2000' distance of the 600M is the max distance supported.)
Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band. The transmitter is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross-conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI on the optional receiver end or vice-versa.
Small obstacles in the line-of-sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your transmitter and receiver connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or a loss of line-of-sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. Other features include signal encryption and timecode.
The 600M transmitter comes with two high range antennas and features a Sony L-series battery plate. Batteries are sold separately.
- Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2000' (600m)
- Compatible with any Ghost Eye receiver
- Supports 4 receivers simultaneously on each channel
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI inputs; SDI loop output; cross-conversion capability with and optional receiver
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line-of-sight
- AES signal encryption
- Sony L-series battery plate
1 x SDI BNC input
1 x SDI BNC loop output
1 x HDMI Type A input
|Transmission Distance||2,000' (600 m) line-of-sight|
|Video Input Formats||3G-SDI, HD-SDI (Auto/Manual):
HDMI Type A:
|Colour Depth||8-bit; 10-bit 4:0:0, 4:2:2|
|Frequency Band||5.1 to 5.9 GHz|
In The Box
- Cinegears 6-605 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmitter 600M
- 2-Pin LEMO to D-Tap Power Cable
- 2 x Extended High-Range Antennas
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review