Cinegears 6-607 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmission Kit 600M (Gold Mount)
- Send Uncompressed 1080p60, 10-Bit, 4:2:2
- 2000' (600m) Range
- Low Latency of <1 ms
- Transmitter with L-Series Battery Plate
- Receiver with Gold-Mount Battery Plate
Email me when stock arrives
The Cinegears 6-607 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmission Kit 600M (Gold Mount) can transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2000' (600m). The kit includes a single transmitter and single receiver but safely supports up to four receivers simultaneously on each channel. It's cross-compatible with all other Ghost-Eye versions so you can connect longer/shorter-distance receivers if you'd like. The receiver in this kit features a Gold mount battery plate attached on the back, and the transmitter has a Sony L-series plate.
Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band. The set is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI, or vice versa.
Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for with an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line of sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. Other features of the set include AES signal encryption and timecode.
- Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2000'
- Up to 4 receivers supported simultaneously on each channel
- Any Ghost Eye receiver supported
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI I/O with cross-conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line of sight
- AES signal encryption
- Transmitter with Sony L-series battery plate
- Receiver with Gold mount plate
1 x SDI BNC input
1 x SDI BNC loop output
1 x HDMI Type A input
1 x SDI output on BNC
1 x HDMI Type A output
1 x SDI loop-output on BNC
|Transmission Distance||2000' (600 m) line-of-sight|
|Video Input/Output Formats||3G-SDI, HD-SDI (Auto/Manual):
HDMI Type A:
|Colour Depth||8-bit; 10-bit 4:0:0, 4:2:2|
|Frequency Band||5.1 to 5.9 GHz|