The Carbide 200R Windowed Compact ATX Chassis from Corsair is a case designed to build systems with optimal storage, graphics performance, cooling, and ventilation. The mid-tower form factor provides room for expandability. It features a windowed side panel and dust filters for front and PSU intake. This chassis comes equipped with a 120mm rear exhaust fan and a 120mm front intake fan.
- USB 3.0 Support
- Windowed side panel
- Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long
- Instal up to four 3.5" and four 2.5" drives simultaneously
- Up to six fan mounts for optimal cooling potential
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake
|Number of Drives||4 x 3.5"|
4 x 2.5"
|GPU||12.5" (320 mm) long|
|Fan Support||Up to 6 x 4.7" (120 mm)|
|Slots||7 x PCIe|
|Weight||13.33 lb (6.05 kg)|