The GA-J1900N-D3V Mini-ITX Motherboard from Gigabyte is designed to fit in an ultra compact case and features an Intel Celeron J1900 processor. The quad-core Intel Celeron J1900 processor operates at a speed of 2.0 GHz but can run at up to 2.4 GHz with Intel SpeedStep Technology. This CPU also uses an integrated Intel graphics processor that offers resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 via D-Sub. The J1900N is entirely fanless, which makes it ideal for noise-sensitive workplaces, home media centres, and more. On the back of the motherboard are four USB 3.0 ports that can charge USB devices while the computer is off.
You may add up to 8GB of RAM across 2 memory slots to run multiple applications at the same time. For connecting to optical and storage drives, two SATA II connectors are available and allow for data transfers up to 3 Gb/s. For audio and networking needs, the motherboard is built with the Realtek Audio ALC887 and Realtek Gigabit LAN. Connecting to wireless networks can be done by installing an optional Wi-Fi card to the mini PCI express slot. Included with the J1900N motherboard are a driver disk, SATA cables, and an I/O shield.
Quad-Core Intel Celeron Performance
- This motherboard comes built-in with a quad-core 2.0 GHz Intel Celeron J1900 processor, with 2MB of L2 cache. With Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, the maximum clock rate this processor can achieve is 2.4 GHz. Having four cores also allows this system to run multiple programmes at the same time without slowing down the computer
All Solid Caps and Low RDS (on) MOSFETs
- All solid capacitors and low RDS MOSFETS used on this motherboard are rated to work at higher temperatures to ensure a longer lifespan.
Gigabyte UEFI DualBIOS
- You can use the secondary BIOS when the primary BIOS fails due to a virus attack, hardware malfunction, incorrect OC settings or power failure during the update process.
Humidity Protection with Glass Fabric PCB
- Glass Fabric Printed Circuit Board technology uses a material that reduces the amount of space between the fibre weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. The benefit is added protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
Power Failure Protection with Anti-Surge IC
- Special anti-surge ICs protects your motherboard and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
- High resistance ICs on the motherboard and protection filters on LAN and USB ports protect the system from common electrical surges, electrostatic discharge and more.
ESD Protection for USB 3.0 and LAN
- Each LAN and USB port is paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
USB 3.0 Fuses
- Each USB 3.0 port has an independent fuse, so if the fuse does blow out the remaining USB 3.0 ports will still continue to function.
On/Off Charge Technology
- The USB ports on the motherboard allow you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. On/Off Charge technology enables devices to draw more current from Gigabyte motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.
- Software programme that allows the user to manage different types of network traffic so data streams such as HD media, web browsing, or online gaming can be prioritised.
- Update your systems BIOS within Windows using a simple user interface by downloading the latest version from Gigabyte servers.
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version): Provides protection for your system against malware, viruses, and more. Intel Smart Connect Technology: Periodically wakes up the system from standby mode to cheque and apply updates.
|Form Factor||Mini ITX|
|Processor||2.0 GHz Intel Celeron J1900|
|Cache||L2: 2 MB|
|Main Memory||RAM Slots: 2 |
Type: 1333 MHz SO-DIMM DDR3L
Max Size: 8 GB
If only one DDR3L memory module is to be installed, be sure to instal it in the SODIMM_1 socket.
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports non-ECC memory
|Graphics Processor (GPU)||Resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 via D-Sub |
Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 via DVI-D
DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
|I/O Control||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|BIOS||2 x 64 Mbit flash |
Use of licenced AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Monitoring and Management Support||System voltage detection |
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU/System fan speed control
Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you instal
|Slots||1 x PCI |
1 x mini-PCIe 2.0 x1
|Storage Interface||Integrated in the SoC |
SATA II 3 Gb/s
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 codec |
High Definition Audio
To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||2 x Realtek GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector |
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x SATA 3 Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x System fan header
1 x Front panel header
1 x Front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Chassis intrusion header
1 x Debug card header
|Back Panel I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard port |
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
2 x Serial ports
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x RJ-45 ports
3 x Audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|Supports||APP Centre |
|Operating System Support||Windows 8.1 / 8 32-bit / 64-bit |
Windows 7 64-bit
For Windows 7 support, update to the latest BIOS and drivers.
|Dimensions||6.7 x 6.7" / 17.0 x 17.0 cm|