(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sonnet CUFF-MIN-LH MacCuff MiniProduct #15693 | SKU CUFF-MIN-LH |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For Select Mac Mini Models
- For Select Apple Airport Time Capsules
- Steel Construction
- Open-Frame Design
- Lockable Security Bar
The Sonnet CUFF-MIN-LH MacCuff Mini is a sturdy mounting solution that allows you to mount your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under a desk, or under a table.
The CUFF-MIN-LH MacCuff mini features a rugged steel frame with a refined, double powder coated finish to prevent scratches. With VESA mounting screw locations, you can easily instal MacCuff mini to VESA-compatible LCD displays to create a sleek and minimal workspace. Or to help eliminate desktop cable clutter, attach MacCuff mini under a desk or shelf using the provided drill template and screws.
The open-frame structure of the MacCuff allows for full access to the ports, slots and power switch of your Mac mini and leaves WiFi and Bluetooth antennas uncovered to ensure uninterrupted wireless performance of your computer. Installation is as easy as possible; all necessary mounting hardware is included as well as a HDMI to DVI-D cable for connecting to your monitor.
Note! The included locking bar is intended for use as a theft deterrent and will provide added security only when used with a lock (sold separately).
- Mac mini or Mac mini with OS X Server [mid 2010 through late 2014]
- Apple Airport Time Capsule (1st-4th generation; early 2008-mid 2011 square, low-profile models)
- Mounts your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under a desk, or under a table (screws included)
- Steel construction offers durability
- Double powder coated finish won't scuff or scratch your Mac mini
- Mounts to VESA 75 or VESA 100 mounting patterns
- Open-frame structure allows uninterrupted WiFi and Bluetooth operation
- Steel security bar accommodates a lock to offer theft protection
- Includes 14" HDMI to DVI-D cable to eliminate cable clutter
- Ships with drill template and mounting hardware to ease the installation process
|Mounting Pattern||VESA 75 or VESA 100 Hole Pattern|
|Cable Type||HDMI to DVI-D Cable|
|Cable Length||14" (35 cm)|
|Lock Shackle Maximum Diameter||0.3" (7 mm)|
|Finish||Double Powder Coated|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||20.1 x 21 x 3.9 cm|
In The Box
- Sonnet CUFF-MIN-LH MacCuff Mini
- Locking Bar
- 14" (35 cm) HDMI to DVI-D Cable
- 4 x Wood Screws
- 4 x Machine Screws
- 2 x Cable Ties
- Documentation With Drill Template
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review