Play. Create. Entertain. Transform.
A Mini PC with the power of a desktop tower, the Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH packs the Intel Core i7 processor with Intel Iris graphics,1 and support for wicked fast M.2 form factor SSDs and 2.5" drives into 4 inches square. This fully scalable, Mini PC is the most powerful Intel NUC yet and gives you premium performance and eye-popping visuals you need to play, create, entertain, and transform. Complete with WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth,* and 7.1 surround sound, the Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH is ideal for home theatre PCs, media server PCs, and gaming PCs, as well as your most demanding tasks.
The consumer infrared sensor means you can control your Intel NUC from the comfort of your couch, and the system has room for both a 2.5" HDD so you can store all your media AND an M.2 SSD drive so you can transfer data at lightning speeds. Use the mini display port, the mini HDMI* video interface, or Intel WiDi1 to connect your Intel NUC to a display.
A replaceable lid gives you plenty of options to create the Intel NUC you want-with amazing style and features. There’s also a high-speed USB 3.0 charging port that lets you easily charge your tablet or smartphone quickly even when the Intel NUC is idle or off. With this kind of power, size, and versatility, you’ll rethink what’s possible.
|Series||NUC Next Unit of Computing BOXNUC5i7RYH|
|Operating system||No OS|
|CPU family||Core i7 (Broadwell)|
|CPU||Core i7-5557U 3.1 GHz|
|Graphics chipset||Intel HD 6100|
|Optical drive||No optical drives|
|USB ports (total)||4|
|USB 3.0 ports||4|
|On-board Mini HDMI||Yes|
|Monitor Included||No Monitor|
Built in brilliance, powerful performance
The Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH is equipped with the 5th generation Intel Core i7-5557U processor, giving you premium performance so you can access multiple applications effortlessly and unleash incredible digital media creation capabilities.
It also features Intel Iris graphics 6100 with 4K display capabilities to provide discrete-level graphics performance2 and amazing multimedia experiences for immersive gaming and home theatres.
You can watch theater-quality 4K videos in your living room or grab a game controller and answer the call of duty, seeing your games the way they were meant to be seen. When creating content, your video and images render quickly and display brilliantly.
- 5th generation Intel Core i7-5557U processor
- Two DDR3L SO-DIMM sockets (up to 16 GB, 1333/1600 MHz)
- M.2 slot with flexible support for a 42, 60, or 80 mm SATA or PCle3 SSD
- 1x SATA port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC and Bluetooth* 4.0
- Kensington lock support
- Backpanel DC power connector (12V - 19V)
- One Mini DisplayPort* version 1.2 supporting 8 channel digital audio (7.1 surround sound)
- Intel Gigabit LAN
- 2x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- Mini HDMI* port supporting HDMI 1.4a and 7.1 surround sound
- Support for user-replaceable third-party lids
- 2x USB 3.0 ports on the front panel (including one charging port)
- Intel HD Audio1 via Headphone/Microphone jack
- Consumer infrared sensor
- 5th generation Intel Core i7-5557U processor (3.1 GHz up to 3.4 GHz Turbo Dual Core, 4 MB Cache, 28W TDP)
- Supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology(1)
- Supports Intel 64 architecture(1)
- Intel Iris graphics 61001
- One Mini DisplayPort(*) version 1.2 supporting ultra-high definition 4K displays and multiple monitor functionality
- One Mini HDMI(*) 1.4a port
- Two DDR3L SO-DIMM sockets (up to 16 GB, 1333/1600 MHz) in dual channel configuration, 1.35V
- One M.2 Type M slot supporting 22x42, 22x60, and 22x80 SATA or PCIe3 SSDs
- One SATA 6 Gbps port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
- Integrated Intel Gigabit LAN
- Four Super Hi-Speed USB 3.0 ports (two back panel ports and two front ports including one charging port)
- Two additional Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports via internal header
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, 802.11ac, 2x2, up to 867 Mbps
- Dual Mode Bluetooth(*) 4.0
- 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
- Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
- •Intel Visual BIOS
- Intel Express BIOS update support
Hardware Management Features:
- Processor fan speed control
- Voltage and temperature sensing
- Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
- ACPI-compliant power management control
- Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, specific software, or services activation. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer.
- Performance based on Futuremark 3dmark Fire Strike Graphics Score comparing Intel Irisgraphics 5100 and Intel Iris Pro graphics 5200 vs Nvidia 820M, 830M & 840M discrete graphics cards.
- System resources and hardware (such as PCI and PCI Express) require physical memory address locations that can reduce available addressable system memory. This could result in a reduction of as much as 1 GB or more of physical addressable memory being available to the operating system and applications, depending on the system configuration and operating system.*