LaCie 3TB d2 USB 3.0 Professional Desktop Storage Drive has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 180 MB/s over the integrated USB 3.0 port with the 3TB d2 USB 3.0 Professional Desktop Storage Drive from LaCie . Inside the aluminium enclosure you will find a 3TB, 7200 rpm drive designed to support the browsing and transferring of large RAW files, video files, and much more. When the drive is not in use it spins down automatically for reduced power consumption.
The enclosure of the LaCie d2 features a fanless design for near silent operation. To keep the drive cool, LaCie uses an aluminium unibody enclosure which also helps keep the drive secure during transport. The LaCie d2 comes compatible with Apple Time Machine and Windows Backup allowing you to create complete system backups. Additionally, you can utilise LaCie's own Private-Public software to password protect your volumes.
Versatility for Professional Environments
- With the integrated USB 3.0 interface, the LaCie d2 delivers fast speeds on nearly any late-model PC or Mac computer. The USB 3.0 interface also remains backwards compatible with USB 2.0 allowing you to plug this drive into nearly any computer with a USB port.
Enhanced Data Speeds
- The LaCie d2 combines a high-performance interface with a Seagate 3TB, 7200 rpm hard disk, resulting in enhanced data transfer speeds of up to 180 MB/s. With speeds like this it is possible to store and browse a large RAW Adobe Lightroom library with zero lag. Additionally, videographers can transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device.
- Forged from a single piece of aluminium, the casing provides rigidity for long-term durability and enhanced quality.
Power Saving Mode
- The disk spins down automatically when the host operating system goes to sleep. You can also use LaCie Desktop Manager to configure the product to spin down disk after a specified amount of time.
- The aluminium, unibody enclosure with integrated base is designed to dissipate heat effectively. As a result, the cooling system prolongs the lifespan of internal components while enabling ultra-quiet operation.
Integrated Cable Management
- Prevent accidentally disconnected interface or power cables without compromising the look and design of the product.
- Extruded seams, cushioning base, and vibration-dampening hard disk mounts combine to dramatically reduce hard disk vibration.
Professional Backup Suite
- With a bundled professional backup software suite and compatibility with Time Machine and Windows Backup, the LaCie d2 includes everything needed for secure backup. This product also includes LaCie Private-Public software, which helps prevent unauthorised access by password-protecting volumes with AES 256-bit encryption.
|Internal Storage Media||1 x 7200 rpm / 64 MB cache (or greater) hard disk|
|Interface||1 x USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)|
|Interface Transfer Rate||5 Gb/s|
|Performance Benchmark||Up to 180 MB/s reads|
|Power Management / Power-Saving||Reduces power consumption automatically by spinning down disk when product is not in use|
|Security||AES 256-bit software encryption |
Kensington lock compatible
|Cooling||Fan-free design with all-aluminium unibody enclosure for low vibration and near-silent operation|
|Software||Intego Backup Assistant for Mac |
LaCie Genie Timeline for PC
LaCie Desktop Manager
|Power Supply||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz; 18 W|
|Acoustic||Typical Noise Level: 28 dB|
|Dimensions||60 x 190 x 130 mm / 2.4 x 7.5 x 5.1"|
|Weight||1.2 kg / 2.6 lb|
- LaCie 3TB d2 USB 3.0 Professional Desktop Storage Drive
- RM Product #:
- 3 TB
- Form Factor:
- Spindle Drive
- Drive Speed/Type:
- 7200 RPM
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- Power Method:
- AC Powered