Transcend 128 GB 2.5" SATA III SSD320 Solid State Internal Drive has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The 128 GB 2.5" SATA III SSD320 Solid State Internal Drive from Transcend is a next generation SATA III 6 Gb/s solid state drive (SSD). This technology doubles transfer speeds of previous Serial SATA II 3 Gb/s drives, and delivers improved reliability over standard rotating hard drives with no moving parts.
- Combined with a powerful SandForce controller and ultra-fast MLC flash chips, SATA III technology offers ultra-fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 560/530 MB/s.
- It is fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA III 6.0 Gb/s, 3 Gb/s, and 1.5 Gb/s standard.
- The SSD320 offers lightning-fast 4k random file reads up to 49,000 IOPS and 4k random file writes of up to 87,000 IOPS - ideal for running specialised multimedia applications and high-end gaming.
- It provides lag-free multitasking and fast load-times.
- Internal AES encryption protects data from unauthorised access.
- The ultra-slim 0.28" (7mm) design and 2.5" (63.5mm) industry-standard form factor, allows SSD320 drives to be installed in notebook computers, PCs and ultrabooks.
- Advanced SSD Scope software application works with SSD320 and keeps it running fast, clean and error-free with S.M.A.R.T. technology.
- A built-in Error Correction Code (ECC) functionality and wear-levelling algorithms ensure reliable data transfer and increase the lifespan of SSD320, along with TRIM & Native Command Queueing (NCQ) command.
- It offers garbage collection and intelligent recycling for advance free space management in OS that do not support TRIM command.
- SSD320 is enclosed in a tough, lightweight metal case with no moving parts and hence it offers cool, silent, low-power operation with a resistance to shock and vibration.
- SSD Scope* features "System Clone" that helps to make a copy of existing hard drive contents to your new SSD when you upgrade or back up the computer system. Note: *SSD Scope only works on Win 7/XP/Vista
|Form Factor||2.5" (63.5 mm)|
|Interface||SATA III 6 Gbps (backwards compatible with SATA I and II)|
|Type of Media||Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory|
|Transfer Rates - Read (Maximum)||560 MB/s|
|Transfer Rates - Write (Maximum)||530 MB/s|
|Random 4K Read||36,000 IOPS (maximum)|
|Random 4K Write||85,000 IOPS (maximum)|
|System Requirements||Win 7/ XP/ Vista, Linux Kernel 2.6.39 or later|
|Operating Voltage||5 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 70°C (32 - 158°F)|
|Certificates||COE, FCC, BSMI|
|Dimensions||3.93 x 2.75 x 0.28" (99.8 x 69.8 x 7 mm)|
|Weight||1.76 oz (52 g)|