Covering 99.5% of the Adobe RGB, 100% of the sRGB, 100% of the REC 709, and 87% of the DCI-P3 colour spaces, the UP3216Q Widescreen LED Backlit UltraSharp LCD Monitor from Dell is designed to offer enhanced colour accuracy when you need it. This large 31.5" display also features a 3840 x 2160 resolution with up four times the pixel density then that of a Full HD monitor. The UP3216Q monitor even comes factory calibrated with a DeltaE of less than 2 to ensure accurate colour right out of the box. Should the colour table require some tweaking you can take advantage of the custom colour mode or the user-accessible hardware look-up table.
An enhanced UHD resolution isn't all this display has to offer, you can also take advantage of a 6 ms response time for reduced ghosting when viewing video, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio for a more dynamic picture, and support for up to 1.07 billion colours. Configuration of the UP3216Q is simple as it comes equipped with DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, and HDMI connectors. You can also plug in USB peripherals directly to the monitor as it comes with four USB 3.0 ports.
Professional Colour Coverage
- The UP3216Q with PremierColor now offers wide colour coverage with 100% REC 709 and 87% DCI-P3 in addition to 99.5% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB, which were available previously in the predecessor. The two new colour spaces are ideal for colour-critical projects that rely on industry standards, and are typically used by content production professionals.
- This 31.5-inch monitor comes factory-colour calibrated with a DeltaE of less than 2, so you can count on precise, consistent colours right out of the box.
- Reveal a high level of detail, even in dark areas, with a colour depth of 1.07 billion colours.
- Fine-tune your colours using the Custom Colour mode, or make further adjustments with the user-accessible hardware look-up table (LUT).
- Calibrate the monitor in-house using Dell UltraSharp Colour Calibration Solution software with the optional X-Rite i1Display Pro colourimeter (sold separately).
- See more in Ultra HD 3840 x 2160, four times the resolution of Full HD.
- With a high pixel density, the tiniest details in videos and images are revealed for improved picture quality.
- Do more with a 31.5" screen, giving you more room for your most important projects.
- Get a clear and consistent view of undistorted colours across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Keep your virtual workspace tidy with the Dell Display Manager's Easy Arrange feature that lets you neatly display windows side by side.
Flexible Design with Comprehensive Connectivity
- Tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximise viewing comfort.
- Get extensive connectivity with a larger bandwidth. HDMI 2.0 allows 4K content to be transferred at 60 Hz for uncompromising picture quality.
- The UP3216Q features DisplayPort, mini DisplayPort, 6-in-1 media card reader, and HDMI 2.0/MHL 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 for enhanced picture quality with digital connectivity and copy protection.
|Diagonally Viewable Size||31.5" / 80.01 cm|
|Panel Type/Surface||In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|Optimal Resolution||3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz|
|Preset Display Area (H x V)||424.7 in² / 273,996 mm²|
|Contrast Ratio||Typical: 1,000:1|
|Response Time||Fast Mode: 6 ms (GtG)|
|Viewing Angles (H/V)||178°/178°|
|Adjustability||Tilt, swivel, height adjust|
|Colour Support||1.07 billion|
|Pixel Pitch||0.182 mm|
|Backlight Technology||LED light bar system|
|Display Type||Widescreen panel display|
|Display Screen Coating||Anti-glare with 3H hardness|
|Connectivity||1 x DisplayPort|
1 x mini DisplayPort
1 x HDMI (MHL)
4 x USB 3.0 with one charging port
1 x USB 3.0 upstream ports
Media card reader
|Security||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|VESA Hole Configuration||100 mm|
|Built-In Devices||Media card reader|
|Electrical||Voltage Required |
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz ± 3 Hz, 1.7 A (maximum)
Typical: 70 W
ENERGY STAR: 93.4 W
Standby / Sleep: Less than 0.3 W
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C|
Storage Temperature: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
Operating Altitude: 16,404 ft / 5,000 m
Storage Altitude: 40,000 ft / 12,192 m
|Dimensions||With Stand: 19.0-22.5 x 29.5 x 8.4" / 482.6-572.4 x 749.9 x 214.0 mm|
Without Stand: 17.5 x 29.5 x 2.0" / 444.6 x 749.9 x 51.5 mm
|Weight||Panel Only: 18.92 lb / 8.60 kg|
- Dell UP3216Q 31.5" Widescreen LED Backlit UltraSharp LCD Monitor
- RM Product #:
- Screen Size:
- USB 3.0
- Mini DisplayPort
- Screen Resolution:
- 3840 x 2160