(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
X-keys 16-Key Stick for KVM ControlProduct #30813 | SKU XK-1320-UKVM16-R |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Optimised for controlling a KVM
- Reduces instances of operator error
- Dedicated keys
- Lowers operator training time
- Maximises efficiency
The X-Keys 16-Key Stick for KVM Control is optimised for controlling a KVM, and can send any key combination or string of keystrokes, reducing instances of operator error. Anything an operator can do on a keyboard can be replicated and assigned to one clearly labelled key. Dedicated keys maximise efficiency and lower operator training time.
- Includes programming software for Windows Compatible with any KVM supporting USB Keyboard
- Compatible with any KVM supporting USB Keyboard
|Number of Keys||17|
|Actuation Force||170 g|
|Key Size||16 mm|
|Keystroke Life Span||1 Million|
|System Connection||USB Type-A|
|Built-In Control Device||None|
|Maximum Current Consumption||32 mA|
|Certifications||RoHS, WEEE, as per Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Cable Length||1.3 m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362.0 x 23.0 x 17.0 mm|