(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Designed for mobile professionals, the SD1500 USB-C™ Mobile Dock is ideal when you’re traveling and need a productive desktop environment. The dock allows your USB-C laptop to display video out to a 4K or 1080p HD monitor or projector, connect via Ethernet to a wired network and offers USB port expansion for a mouse, keyboard or memory device. The industrial design allows the USB-C cable to be stowed neatly into the dock when it’s not in use, providing better mobility. The docking station is compatible with Windows, Mac and Chrome systems, as well as Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
- 4K HDMI or HD VGA Video Output to an external monitor, TV or projector (Host device must support DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB-C)
- Hideaway USB-C cable
- USB 3.0 port for peripheral accessory expansion
- Gigabit Ethernet port for a reliable network connection (requires one-time LAN driver download at installation on Mac OS)
- Compact design easily fits into a laptop backpack or carrying case
- Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible
- User-upgradeable firmware for Windows assures up-to-date compatibility. (Your firmware is up to date.)
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, Chrome OS®, and Mac OS® X 10.10 or later
|Best For||4K Monitors, 4K Projectors|
|Cable Length (ft/m)||90mm|
|Compatibility||Chrome OS 44 and above, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 8.1|
|Features||Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible|
|Height||74mm / 2.9"|
|Width||121mm / 4.8"|
|Depth||16mm / 0.6"|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review