Does not include lens.
The Makayama Movie Mount for iPad mini enables you to shoot high-quality movies using your iPad mini. The iPad mini is one of the few devices that not only allow you to shoot high-definition videos, but also edit and upload them to the web. However, maintaining stable shots during long schedules becomes radically difficult without a sturdy support to mount your iPad mini. The Movie Mount overcomes this problem by allowing your iPad mini to be fixed upright and be used as an efficient movie maker. And, the 9° working angle gives you better positioning while editing your shots. This versatile Movie Mount can be fixed onto a tripod (sold separately) for when you require stable shots or pan / tilt movement. It also allows you to conveniently switch between your iPad mini’s built-in lens and optional tele and wide-angled conversion lenses on-the-fly. Additionally, its cold shoe mount can accommodate a hook-up light, a microphone, or an optical viewfinder (all sold separately). This Movie Mount also comes with a Movie Mount iPad app that can be installed onto your Apple device to manually control your video recording. Note! Lenses, tripod, microphone, and lights are not included. Comes with standard screw fitting.
Adapter cable for shotgun microphone sold separately.
- Fix onto a tripod (sold separately) to achieve stability during shoots, pan / tilt movement, or stop motion recording
Please Note:Comes with standard screw fitting. close * Slide on-the-fly between the built-in lens and optional conversion lenses
- Works with 37mm wide and tele conversion lenses for wide angle and zoom
Please Note:* Lenses, if required, need to be purchased separately.
- Wide-angle conversion up to 0.5x and zoom-angle up to 2x. Stronger conversion lenses will cause vignetting.
* Features a cold shoe adapter for attaching a shotgun microphone (requires an adapter cable), an optical viewfinder (to shoot in bright light), or a video light (for low light shots)
Please Note:Adapter cable for shotgun microphone sold separately. close * 9° working angle flexibility for easier iMovie and AVID editing
- Allows upright mounting for using the iPad mini as a monitor
- Comes with Movie Mount iPad app for manual control during video recording
- Compatible with the Smart Cover for iPad mini
1/4", 20 Thread tripod screw
Any cold shoe as defined by ISO 518:2006
Most 1.4" (37 mm) conversion lenses
||Injection molded ABS
||9.0 x 5.5 x 0.9" (23.0 x 14.0 x 2.5 cm)
||4.2 oz (120.0 g)