Note: End of Line, Manufacturer has limited stock available.
The Delkin Memory Card Reader 33. Delkin has developed the quickest and most convenient method to view, edit, and transfer images from DSLR to PC. Delkins single-slot USB2.0 Reader/Writer for CompactFlash (Type I and II) & MicroDrive hosts is UDMA enabled and offers 480 Mbps transfer rates for the speedy relocation of text docs, high-res images, and MP3s. This travel friendly accessory comes packaged with an extension cable for the same plug & play installation, dragging & dropping between locations, and hot swapping options, straight from your desktop.
Drivers can be downloaded for free at: http://www.delkin.com/drivers/
- Supports CompactFlash (CF) Type I & II cards and Hitachi Microdrives
- View, edit and copy photos, music and data.
- True plug & play, and hot swapping.
- Includes removable cable
- Fast data/file access and transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
- No driver needed for Win XP/2000/ME or Mac OS 9/X
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 ports at full speed rates
Compatible Memory Cards: CompactFlash (CF) Type I & II cards and Hitachi Microdrives
Computer Interface: USB
Data Transfer Rate: Up to 480Mbps
Video Output: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Remote Control: No
Power Requirements: 5VDC, 500mA, supplied by USB port
Operating current: 200mA
System: No driver needed for Win XP/2000/ME or Mac OS 9/X