FeelWorld LUT7S PRO 7" Ultra Bright HDMI/3G-SDI Field Monitor with F970 Plate
- 7" 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD Monitor
- HDMI and SDI Input/Output
- 2200 cd/m² Brightness, Touchscreen
- Power Accessory via Battery. Plate
- DCI 4K, HD, and SD Video Input
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #85514
- SKU: LUT7S PRO
The LUT7S PRO 7" Ultra Bright HDMI/3G-SDI Field Monitor from FeelWorld features a sharp 323 ppi display and supports SD, HD, UHD, and DCI 4K video. This HDMI monitor has an integrated L-series battery slot and comes with a dummy battery plate that allows you to mount and power optional accessories, such as wireless transmitters or receivers with an L-series battery slot. The LCD panel boasts a 1920 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200:1 contrast ratio, and a 2200 cd/m² measured brightness for easy viewing outdoors as well as indoors. The touchscreen allows you to quickly access your settings, and the IPS LCD provides good off-axis viewing, allowing you to see the image without being directly in front of the monitor and not experiencing distorted colours or contrast.
On the bottom edge of the monitor, you'll find HDMI and SDI input and output connections, with the headphone output residing on the edge. Along the bottom edge is a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and power output port, while control buttons reside along the top edge of the monitor.
The LUT7S PRO supports custom 3D LUTs to accurately view the camera colour on screen, uploaded via an integrated SD card slot on the side, and it supports professional Rec. 709 colour calibration technology. A variety of image evaluating tools are built into the monitor including a histogram, false colour, and zebras for chequing exposure, peaking and magnification for chequing focus, and markers for ensuring correct framing.
- High-resolution 1920 x 1200
- High contrast of 1200:1
- Ultrabright 2200 cd/m²
- 160° wide-view-angle IPS Panel
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, or blue highlight over focused image)
- False colour
- Zebra exposure
- Embedded audio
- Scan mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2x, 2x mag)
- Centre marker
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker colour (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Cheque field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Colour temperature adjustment
- The L-series mounting plate allows you to directly attach and power accessories, such as a wireless transmitter or receiver, to the back of the monitor using the accessories L-series battery slot.
- The single rear battery slot is compatible with Sony L-series batteries.
- FeelWorld uses the professional Rec. 709 HD colour standard and is calibrated at the factory. It can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate colour reproductions easily, showing the image when you shoot without distorting the colour.
- The menu controls are intuitive and easy to use via the touchscreen. Two different feature buttons are programmable to the various features you use the most.
- The compact design includes 4K HDMI and 3G-SDI input/output, so you can connect them to 4K cameras and DSLRs. The HDMI connection is compatible with up to 4K24.
- Load custom 3D LUTs using the integrated SD card slot.
- Histogram is a quantitative tool to cheque the picture brightness.
- The audio level metres provide numerical indicators and headroom levels.
- The peaking filter displays a coloured highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear.
- Built-in selection of no-squeeze, 1.3x, or 2x allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not de-squeeze in-camera.
|Panel Type||IPS-Type LCD|
|Display Size||7.0" / 17.8 cm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 160° (80/80)
Vertical: 160° (80/80)
|Maximum Brightness||2200 cd/m2|
|HDR Compatibility||Hybrid Log Gamma|
|Pixels Per Inch (ppi)||323 ppi|
|Image Controls||Anamorphic De-Squeeze, Blue Only, Cheque Field, Customisable Aspect Ratios, False Colour, Focus Peaking, Green Only, Histogram, Image Flip, Marker Colour, Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom, RGB Parade, Red Only, Scaling, Screen Markers, Underscan, Vectorscope, Waveform, Zebra|
|Video||1 x HDMI Type A Input
1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Input
1 x HDMI Type A Output
1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output
|Audio||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output|
|Power||1 x 3.5 mm Barrel (8 VDC) Output|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC|
DCI 4K: 24
UHD 4K: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
|DC Input Power||7 to 24 VDC at 2 A|
|Battery Type||1 x L-Series|
|Power Consumption||20 W|
|Mounting||3 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-22 to 140°F / -30 to 60°C|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 5 x 1.1" / 190 x 126 x 27 mm|
|Weight||15.9 oz / 450 g, Including|