Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- For Singer-Songwriters & Guitarists.
- High-Performance 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA.
- Single Scarlett Microphone Preamp.
- Single Instrument/Line Input with Switch.
- Switchable Air Mode Enhances Brightness.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62126
- SKU: FOCSCARSOLOMK3
Ideal for singer-songwriters and guitarists, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation) is a 2x2 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, customisable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The improved Scarlett microphone preamp features switchable phantom power and a selectable Air circuit, which adds brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. In addition to the XLR mic input, the Scarlett Solo provides a single 1/4" input with an instrument/line switch that allows it to accept signal from a guitar, bass, synthesiser, or drum machine.
24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Listen through headphones or connect active speakers to the balanced 1/4" monitor outputs. Since the Scarlett Solo is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
- One upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp.
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness.
- One high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument input enables distortion-free recording of your guitar or bass.
- Dedicated switch changes the 1/4" input between instrument- and line-level settings.
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors.
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output.
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency.
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
|Channels of I/O||Analogue:
2 Inputs / 2 Outputs at 192 kHz
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||192 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Display and Indicators||2 x LEDs (Input Level)
1 x LED (+48V)
1 x LED (Input Selection)
1 x LED (Host Connection)
|Host Connection||1 x <USB Type-C (USB 2.0)|
|Analogue I/O||1 x XLR Balanced Mic Input
1 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced Line/Hi-Z Input
2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Monitor Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
|Phantom Power||+48 V|
|Memory Card Slot||None|
|Sample Rates||Up to 192 kHz (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Bit Depth||Up to 24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Required Hardware||Available USB 2.0 Port
USB Cable (Included)
|Internet Connection||Required for Software/Driver Download|
|Power Requirements||USB Bus-Power|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington Security Slot|
|Dimensions||5.65 x 3.77 x 1.71" / 14.35 x 9.58 x 4.34 cm|
|Weight||0.7 lb / 318.0 g (Without Accessories)
0.8 lb / 363.0 g (With Accessories)