- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format.
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22.
- One ED Aspherical Element.
- Three Aspherical Elements.
- Product: #62210
- SKU: FDL116
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimise a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and colour neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilisation system that minimises the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and colour fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realise more accurate rendering.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour accuracy.
- Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
- An advanced Optical Image Stabilisation system minimises the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||16 to 80mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 120mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||83.2° to 20.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.08 x 3.50" / 78.3 x 88.9 mm|
|Weight||15.52 oz / 440 g|