- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Macro Lens That Focuses to 26.7cm
- Equivalent to 90mm Short Telephoto Lens
- Aspherical and ED Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22118
- SKU: 16240767
Designed specifically for the Fujifilm X-series of interchangeable lens cameras with APS-C sensors, this Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens is a short telephoto lens equivalent to 90mm in 35mm format. The fast, bright f/2.4 maximum aperture makes shooting in low light possible, and provides pleasing bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photo) with its 9-blade aperture design--ideal for dramatic portraits.
To take advantage of the X-series cameras' mirrorless design, the rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance appreciably. The lens construction includes a metal barrel, Super EBC coating for improved optical performance, and it delivers improved center-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. This macro lens has a maximum magnification of 0.5x, and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
- Short telephoto 90mm (equivalent in 35mm format) macro lens that focuses to 11"
- Aspherical and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.5x
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 90 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Format Compatibility||DSLR (APS-C Sensor)|
|Angle of View||26.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||26.7 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Elements/Groups||10 / 8|
|Filter Thread||Front: 39 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||64.1 x 70.9 mm|