SKU H370N WIFI
Gigabyte GA-H370N WiFi mITX Ultra Durable Motherboard
The Gigabyte GA-H370N WiFi mITX Ultra Durable Motherboard is equipped with Intel CNVi WIFI ready, ALC1220-VB, USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C, Dual Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs, Smart Fan 5, Dual M.2, Anti-Sulfur Resistor, CEC 2019
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI
- Immersive Gaming ViBes with ALC1220-VB and High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION with Digital LED & RGB LED strips Support
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen1 USB Type-C™
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Dual HDMI (2.0a+1.4) and DisplayPort
- Ultra Durable PCIe Armor Design
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Smashes the GbE Barrier!
Integrated Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 CNVi WIFI: Intel Next-Gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 function, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 1.73Gbps. Double the speed compared to the previous generation.
- Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
- Performance Fueled by Optane
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
- HDMI 2.0 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.2 Support
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, offers 18 Gb/s of bandwidth – nearly twice that of the previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), offering the best visual experience for viewers.
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
- ALC1220-VB Immersive Gaming ViBes
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec: ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp, it automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
- No More Confusion During In-Game Voice Chat
Microphone input with higher front dynamic range allows gamers to hear more clearly. No more misunderstandings, no more confusing GO! GO! GO! as NO! NO! NO!
- ALC1220-VB 120dB SNR Rear HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics—preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
- High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high-quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
- Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 4 Temperature Sensors
- 3 Fan Pin Headers
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
- Fan Stop
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2, it's obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR.
- VR required more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90fps or greater
- Only gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience
- RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs Support
With GIGABYTE Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control external LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on GIGABYTE Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
GIGABYTE Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED strips. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
- Supports RGBW & UV Light Strips
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW/UV LED Strips: Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colors.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
With the all new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different preset LED lighting configurations with choice of colors. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favorite music or have them change colors to indicate the CPU temperature. For true lighting experts there is an Advanced Mode, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects and color transitions, along with specific duration and transition times.
- Independent Control: Customised different colour for different section of board
- Synchronise with AORUS Graphics Cards: Synchronize colors with select AORUS video cards to complete the feel of your system.
- Fully Customizable: Adjust lighting animation with color stops, color duration, transition period, and color effects.
- Lighting Profile: Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on your preference and to share with others.
- Synchronize with RGB FUSION READY Peripherals: With a dazzling array of products supported, RGB Fusion is the software that brings it all together, letting your accessories synchronize to the same beat.
- GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
- Industry Leading Ultra DurableTM PCIe Armour
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
- Long Lifespan Durable Black™ Solid Caps
GIGABYTE motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU load, this provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. These exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE motherboards.
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Start Sulfuration Protection
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
- Refreshed BIOS: The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
- GIGABYTE APP Center: The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
- 3D OSD: 3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
- TriDef® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each GIGABYTE motherboard includes TriDef® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming but also through other video applications such as Skype.
- WTFast is a Gamers Private Network (GPM); which optimises and improves your connection from end to end.
- Enjoy 14-days FREE seamless connection to any game server in the world Experience up to 60% overall connection improvement
- Recieve FREE unlimited access to PC gaming Launchpad supporting over 800 MMO games
- Monitor your Game Ping and Connection Statitics continuously.
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
- 4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
- HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high-quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
- CEC 2019 Ready
Save the power as easy as one click: CEC Requirement: PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, standby mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine-tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
|CPU||Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Form Factor||mITX Form Factor
17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
|Memory||2x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
*To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor+MegaChips MCDP2800 chip:
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
Support for HDMI 2.0 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
(Requires the latest Intel® graphics driver from the GIGABYTE website.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
*Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1220 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||2x Intel GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Wireless Communication Module||Intel CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
*Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
|Expansion Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G)
1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M.2)
The connector is on the back of the motherboard.
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
1x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
6x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x CPU fan header
2x system fan headers
1x digital LED strip header
1x digital LED strip power select jumper
1x RGB (RGBW) LED strip header
1x front panel header
1x front panel audio header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1x S/PDIF Out header
1x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1x speaker header
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors||1x DisplayPort
2x HDMI ports
1x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2x RJ-45 ports
2x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
3x audio jacks
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit|