(based on 1 rating) Thanks for your rating!
GoPole Evo 14-24" Floating Extension Pole for GoPro HERO CamerasProduct #20531 | SKU GPE-10 |(based on 1 rating) Thanks for your rating!
- GoPro Three-Prong Mounting Interface
- 2-Stage Telescoping Design
- Extends from 35.56 to 60.96 cm
- Transparent Design Disappears in Videos
- Floats if Dropped in Water
The GoPole Evo 35.56 to 60.96 cm Floating Extension Pole for GoPro HERO Cameras is a versatile accessory designed for capturing rear-facing and forward-facing 180° footage. It features a three-prong GoPro mount and a two-stage telescopic design that extends from 35.56 to 60.96 cm. The pole is transparent to help it disappear into the background when filming shots of yourself. Additionally, the pole serves as a flotation device should you happen to drop it in the water.
A removable remote clip allows you to attach an optional GoPro Wi-Fi Remote, putting camera controls at your fingertips while the camera is extended on the pole. Also included are a Hi-Torque thumbscrew and a wrist strap.
- 2-Stage telescoping design extends from 14 to 24"
- GoPro three-prong mounting interface with included thumbscrew
- Transparent floating body
- Rubber grip
- 1/4"-20 thread at bottom of grip for connecting wrist strap or mounting to a tripod
- Removable clip for GoPro Wi-Fi Remote
|Mounting Interface||GoPro three-prong mount|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20|
|Length||14 to 24" (35.56 to 60.96 cm)|
In The Box
- GoPole Evo 14-24" Floating Extension Pole for GoPro HERO Cameras
- Wi-Fi Remote Clip
- Hi-Torque Thumbscrew
- Wrist Strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reviews(based on 1 rating)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
Fantastic tool for action camera user. Keeps your action camera above water (As long as adjustment length is sealed tightly). The pole can get water inside if adjusted under water. I've recommended this product to a family, after I recovered their Gopro in a local bay in Lyttelton. My only issue with the product is that the bolt for the thumb screw is fidgety, but you can easily replace with a cheap 20c bolt from a hardware store.Read more Read less