(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Goal Zero Boulder 200 Solar Panel BriefcaseProduct #48089 | SKU 32409 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Solar Recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations
- Removable Kickstands and Carrying Case Included
- Durable, Weatherproof Construction
The largest of our monocrystalline solar panels (200W total) in an easy-to-carry briefcase form makes for the ultimate on-the-go setup. Whether you're boondocking, camping, or needing panels for your backup, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideal for any off-grid scenario.
- Solar Recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations: Pairs best with Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Stations and above, the Boulder 200 is a convenient way to transport a large amount of solar in one, easy-to-pack form. Comes with an Anderson Power Pole connector engineered to withstand higher wattage safely.
- Removable Kickstands and Carrying Case Included: Features adjustable kickstands for easy positioning, and built-in handle for easy carrying. Also includes a canvas bag for more protection during transport or storage.
- Durable, Weatherproof Construction: Made from lightweight aluminum and rugged tempered glass, it's designed to be portable enough to go where you need it, and tough enough to handle the elements.
Charges the Following
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 3 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 4-8 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 12-24 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000: 10-20 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400: 14-25 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400: 29-57 Hours
Note: Charge times are based on Standard Testing Conditions. Real World charge times will be 67-75% of the STC value. Read more here.
|Solar Capacity||200W (18-22V)|
|Port Size||Anderson Powerpole|
|Dimensions||Folded: 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm)
Unfolded: 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review