(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Griffin Technology MultiDock 2 - 10 Bay Charging/Syncing Station (no cables)Product #31050 | SKU NA36507 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Charging and storage for multiple iPads, tablets and smartphones.
- Space-efficient, securable charging and storage for iOS and Android tablets, smartphones and more
- Locking front panel secures tablets while charging
- ChargeSensor technology detects the power profile of each device and delivers up to 10 watts for each connected device (5 volts @ 2.1 amps) simultaneously
- Individual color-changing LEDs indicate charging and syncing status for each bay
- Charges tablets even in bulky cases
- Included hardware allows installations that stack up to three units in one space
- Internal circuit protection, self-resetting
- Keep all your iOS devices’ contents up to date from a single host computer
- Quick Charge Mode allows devices with Lightning connectors to charge and sync simultaneously, at the fastest possible rate.
MultiDock II is a single, space-efficient charging station for storing, charging, and syncing 10 devices at once. Its footprint is minimal: only slightly larger than a laptop computer.
You can join (with USB Hub) up to 3 MultiDocks together to sync up to 30 tablets in the same amount of counter space, from a single host computer.
The new 2013 model MultiDock II has a Locking front panel that secures devices while charging. Providing up to 10 Watts to each device simultaneously means all devices are charging as fast as they can. You can choose to use the cables that came with your devices or purchase 10-Packs of Apple 30 Pin, Apple Lightning or Android Mini-USB cables (sold separately from Griffin).
This unit uses the Griffin cables sold in 10-packs – see part numbers XX37418 for Lightning, XX37419 for 30pin, XX37420 for MicroUSB.