(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Heil Sound PR 22UT Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone (Utility)Product #21938 | SKU PR22-UT |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Designed for a wide variety of applications, the PR 22UT dynamic microphone from Heil Sound can be used to mic anything from vocals to snare drums. Heil has developed the patent-pending IsoBand technology, which uses a Sorbothane rubber suspension system in order to eliminate low frequency handling noise. The mic uses a special low-mass NdFeB diaphragm and a large voice coil assembly to provide exceptional performance, including a cardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. The mic produces a very linear pattern, and reduces proximity effect. It can also be used in extremely high sound pressure applications, and is virtually immune to overload conditions. A leatherette carrying bag, mic clip, and foam windscreen are included.
- The heavy steel construction, which is assembled and tested in Illinois, allows the mic to withstand the rigors of professional use
- The patent-pending IsoBand technology uses an internal Sorbothane rubber suspension system to eliminate low frequency handling noise
- A low-mass NdFeB diaphragm and large voice coil assembly provide a high level of pattern control, a linear frequency response, and exceptional capability to withstand high SPL levels
- The cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis noise and is perfect for picking up live vocals
- The mic includes a leatherette carrying bag, a mic clip, and foam windscreen
||50 Hz - 18 kHz
||3-Pin XLR Male
||7.25 x 1.65" (184 x 42 mm)
||9 oz (255 g)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review